Are you an exhibitor at the Science Swindon Festival of Tomorrow, looking for new ways to engage school students with your work?
I’m a Scientist’s Festival of Tomorrow Zone is an online STEM engagement activity for school students supported by the Festival of Tomorrow.
It’s running from 1 to 12 March 2021.
Taking part in I’m a Scientist is an easy and accessible way to:
- Help young people from a range of backgrounds see science and engineering as something for them
- Improve your communication skills
- Think about your work from a fresh perspective
- Read more about Festival of Tomorrow exhibitors
- Ask questions about your work
- Chat with you through safe, moderated, online text-based chats (no video or audio)
The activity is flexible and can be done in conjunction with your main festival activity either alone or as part of a team. All you need is a computer or tablet and an internet connection.
Questions? Contact email@example.com